2010年9月17日星期五

can you save all your love to me????

waking up to find another day

the moon got lost again last night

but now the sun has finally had its say

i guess i feel aright



but it hurts when i thing
when i let it sink in it's all over me
i'm lying here in the dark
when i watching u sleep
it hurts a lot

all i wanted was to know i'm safe
don't want to lose the i found
remember when u said that
u would change

don't let me down

it's not fair how u are
i can't be complete
can u give me more?


and all i know is

u got to give me everything
nothing less cause
u know i give u all of me
i give u everything that i am
i handing in everything that i got

cause i wanna have a really true
don't ever wanna have to go and give u up

and i want to make it worth the fight
what have we been doing for all this time ?

baby
if u gonna do it
come on do it right

baby
u know what i need
save all your to me
we can't escape the
give me everything that u have
·····

没有评论:

发表评论